Monday 15 June 2009

THE BETTER FOODIE QUIZ AT BUTCHER AND GRILL BATTERSEA JULY 1st 2009

I will be holding my next Better Foodie Quiz: an evening of delicious, witty, and highly competitive but not fiendishly tough food quiz entertainment to flex one’s gastro-credentials at Battersea’s Butcher & Grill on Wednesday July 1st at 7.30pm. Tickets must be booked in advance, and include a 3-course set dinner and the quiz @ £21.50. It’s best to book in a table group of four-six, but not essential. Questions will focus on the seasonal, British and frankly carnivorous besides palate-challenging gastro-travel. Butcher Bar & Grill is just over Battersea Bridge, 39-41 Parkgate Road, London SW11 0207 924 3999 www.butcherandgrill.com
For information on how to arrange a bespoke food quiz event www.sudibetterfoodie.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sudi,
I saw you are coming to Chiswick for a food quizz next week. I will unfortunately not be able to make it although I am a local, but would love to meet you beforehand if you have time for a coffee. I am a French foodie and write a weekly online recipe newsletter (www.tastydiaries.com) aiming to help busy people break free from their cooking cycle of over-tired recipes, and spring a bit of fun and innovation into their home eating routine. The contents of the newsletter are based on the weekly needs of a household, offering every week and just in time for the weekend shopping three nutritious, simple and delicious workweek recipe ideas, recipes for a more elaborate three-course meal for the weekend and a couple of "tasty extras".

The newsletter has been enjoying good success through word of mouth (I now have 500 subscribers), essentially because people find it so practical and, I have been told, because it is so pretty and appetizing to look at (I take all the photography). I am new to the world of foodies and would love to hear about your experience on how I should promote myself and how my newsletter could be improved. If you have the time I would be delighted to offer you a good coffee or tea at my house (walking distance from Sam's Brasserie) with a lovely homemade cake. Let me know!

Kind regards,

Anne-Laure
alropars@googlemail.com
www.tastydiaries.com